JCC is pleased to announce the long awaited Version 3.5 of the JCC LogMiner Loader is now available. We encourage you to download, install, and use this robust, feature-rich release.
The focus of the release is a powerful and flexible new translation/data transform ability. Numerous, interesting challenges in data transformation from source to target can now be met. Many of you have heard us talk about plans to provide a means to change data values according to a particular set of rules that you can establish. Version 3.5 introduces this capability and includes a diverse set of examples of how it might be used. Consider some of the examples to decide whether this capability addresses issues that you have been wanting to solve in your architecture.
Version 3.5 is not limited to the new data transform ability. New features in Version 3.5 include:
- Data transforms
- A way to automate checking to ensure that it is safe to run AIJ backup
- New settings for control of
- Asynchronous writes to the mailbox
- JDBC timeouts
- Retry for exceptions
- Isolation level for Rdb targets
- Statistics for interactive sessions
- New aids for analyzing results
- Template for generating T4 statistics
- Utility to split single log files into one file per thread
- Expanded logging for filters, shutdown, JDBC exceptions, heartbeat
- Data Pump improvement for large loads
- Improvements for file targets
- Improvements for JDBC targets
- Improvements in managing “bad” dates or unsigned values
Version 3.5 also corrects all known bugs and addresses issues such as alignment faults.
JCC’s random, automated testing has been expanded and this release is even more thoroughly tested than ever before.
Testing of this version has expanded the range of JDBC targets tested. Testing of this version has also included Itanium i4 and i2, VSI OpenVMS, the Oracle 11.2 client, and Oracle 12 server support.
Version 3.5 introduces this capability and includes a diverse set of examples of how it might be used.